Let’s get in touch.
We’d love to hear from you.
With the theme, “Building Innovative and Inclusive Enterprises,” we are having the 8th Filipina Entrepreneurship Summit on Thursday, Feb. 18. This has been an annual tradition of Go Negosyo to recognize women and their capacity to be catalysts for change and progress. For the past seven years we’ve been holding a summit specially designed to inspire and empower more aspiring Pinays to become entrepreneurs by showcasing inspiring stories of champion Filipina entrepreneurs.
We are also recognizing this year’s Inspiring Filipina Entrepreneurs who are exemplary in their fields of business. Aside from this, here are eight reasons why you should attend the 8th Filipina Entrepreneurship Summit:
1. It is a great platform to showcase female empowerment. We will expose you to different business models and you’ll have an opportunity to develop your business acumen through a roster of awesome speakers and panelists.
2. We have an all-star team of speakers. From champion entrepreneurs like Maria Ressa to TV personalities like Karen Davila and Miriam Quiambao, we’ve got you covered.
3. We’ve invited female icons from all fields of life who will discuss topics like governance, business management, innovation, and ways of changing the world.
4. Empowered women such as Kris Aquino, Sen. Grace Poe, Sen. Cynthia Villar, and Rep. Leni Robredo will join us as they share their activities to empower and inspire women.
5. The four informative fora with champion entrepreneurs such as Myrna Yao, Rosalind Wee, Nanette Medved-Po, Aisa Mijeno, Genevieve Ledesma-Tan, and many more.
6. The chance to ask questions and hear business tips and advice from our speakers and panelists.
7. With more than 5,000 expected participants, you will get to network with like-minded Pinays who are all enterprising and passionate to learn.
8. Lastly, it is a great source of inspiration to start your own entrepreneurship journey.
Now let me share with you the awardees of this year’s 8th Filipina Summit and some of our invited guests and speakers.